The Urban Resilience Summit 2017
What Makes Displacement Different Today?
Cities and Companies Team Up to Tackle Urban Water Crises
Before and After Hurricanes, Cities Inching Toward Better Preparedness
August 17, 2017
August 14, 2017
August 11, 2017
August 08, 2017
July 28, 2017
July 27, 2017
July 26, 2017
July 25, 2017
July 24, 2017
May 09, 2017
- The City of Pittsburgh has partnered with Siemens to implement the City Performance Tool, a data-driven software platform that helps cities calculate the environmental and economic impacts of infrastructure technologies.
April 19, 2017
100RC and IHS Markit Announce Partnership to Bring In-Depth Economic Analysis to Cities
- IHS Markit Will Provide Help 100RC's Members Network Cities with Economic Analysis that Identifies Opportunities for Equitable Growth and Development
April 18, 2017
- Created in conjunction with 100 Resilient Cities – Pioneered by The Rockefeller Foundation, the Surat Resilience Strategy will aid the city in fostering a robust and thriving community that is healthy, equitable, economically viable and environmentally sound.
March 30, 2017
- Mayor Yiannis Boutaris and the City of Thessaloniki today launched "Resilient Thessaloniki – A Strategy for 2030", an ambitious citywide strategy that looks to guarantee the well-being of Thessaloniki's people and nurtures its human talent, while strengthening its urban economy and respecting its natural resources. The strategy is the result of a two-year intensive partnership with 100 Resilient Cities – Pioneered by The Rockefeller Foundation (100RC).
March 28, 2017
Santiago presents its first Resilience Strategy, Commits 10% of the City Budget to Build Resilience
- The Resilience Strategy will allow the Metropolitan Region to develop comprehensive solutions to meet the challenges caused by globalization, urbanization, climate change, and their social and economic impacts.
March 28, 2017
Santiago presenta su Estrategia y compromete 10% del presupuesto para construir resiliencia
- La Estrategia de Resiliencia permitirá a la Región Metropolitana planificar soluciones integrales para enfrentar los desafíos generados por la globalización, la urbanización, el cambio climático, y sus impactos a nivel social y económico.
June 30, 2014
- Los Angeles' new CRO will help the city grow stronger, ready for the next disaster and better for its citizens at all times.
December 10, 2013
IN THE MEDIA:
Philanthropy’s edge: Innovation and a long time horizon
- How philanthropy can drive change and progress.