An Update from 100 Resilient Cities
Living Melbourne: A look under the canopy of the Metropolitan Urban Forest Strategy
Podcast: Lessons and Challenges of Implementing Thessaloniki’s Resilience Strategy
Boosting Urban Resilience With City Currency
March 28, 2019
March 18, 2019
- The Kyoto Resilience Strategy guides the historic city in strengthening its ability to survive, adapt and thrive amidst the challenges of the 21st century KYOTO,… [...]
March 07, 2019
Ocean Conservancy, 100RC, Circulate Capital, SecondMuse, and the Trash Free Seas Alliance® Launch “Urban Ocean” Initiative to Fight Ocean Plastic
- Abu Dhabi – At the Economist World Ocean Summit today Ocean Conservancy, 100 Resilient Cities, Circulate Capital, SecondMuse, and the Trash Free Seas Alliance® announced… [...]
March 04, 2019
March 01, 2019
February 22, 2019
December 03, 2018
H.E. Deputy Mayor Dr. Solomon Kidane and 100 Resilient Cities Launch Network Exchange on Urban Informality and Resilience
- City officials from three continents convene with leading international organizations and experts to address the complex challenges of informality and resilience in rapidly growing urban… [...]
November 14, 2018
Mayor Martin J. Walsh and 100 Resilient Cities Launch Network Exchange on Equitable and Resilient Cities
- Exchange will galvanize leading organizations, cities, and experts to innovate ideas and solutions on equity issues, building on “Resilient Boston” strategy BOSTON – Wednesday, November… [...]
October 22, 2018
City of New York and 100 Resilient Cities Host ‘CoLab’ on Power of Data to Improve City Response to 21st Century Challenges
- Today’s “Harnessing the Power of Data” Collaboration Workshop (CoLab) Will Convene Partners, Subject Matter Advisors, and City Representatives to Develop Innovative Data Solutions which Catalyze… [...]
October 10, 2018
100 Resilient Cities joins with Responsible Business Forum to innovate sustainable solutions through new ‘laboratory format’
- Chief Resilience Officers from Bangkok, Melaka and Jakarta will convene to identify solutions and partners to engage to improve sustainability and urban resilience for their… [...]
October 09, 2018
100 Resilient Cities Receives Grant from Bank of America to Pilot Resilient Community Development Finance Program
- Pilot Program to Engage and Align with Community Development Finance Sector in Innovative Projects Focused on Building Resilience NEW YORK – 100 Resilient Cities -… [...]
October 04, 2018
Paris Launches the Schoolyard Oasis Resilience Project: Creating Green Space to Cool off Neighborhoods while Building Social Cohesion
- The schoolyard Oasis project was identified through ‘Resilient Paris’ – the City’s Resilience Strategy launched in October 2017 with 100 Resilient Cities – Pioneered by… [...]
October 20, 2015
- Platform partner GoodCompany Ventures is eager to get to work on Climate Ventures 2.0, helping cities use data to combat climate change.
August 25, 2015
- New Orleans works to build resilience for the city's long term future.
March 31, 2015
- What resilience means in Oakland and the opportunities it presents.
February 24, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Can Chief Resilience Officers Save Our Cities?
- Journalist Nick Michell speaks to a few 100RC CROs about their challenges.
January 28, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Rockefeller President Dr. Rodin Discusses Resilience at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Rockefeller President Dr. Judith Rodin discusses resilience and her book, The Resilience Dividend, at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
September 07, 2014
IN THE MEDIA:
Surat Gets Ready for ‘Resilient Strategies’
- Surat, India is excited to join 100 Resilient Cities.