The Urban Resilience Summit 2017
Resilience Thinking: Rhetoric and Reality
Valuing the Resilience Dividend: A New Way Forward
A New Era for the Urban Resilience Movement
July 27, 2017
July 11, 2017
June 01, 2017
100RC President Statement on President Trump’s Decision to Abandon Paris Climate Change Agreement
- Michael Berkowitz, President of 100 Resilient Cities – Pioneered by The Rockefeller Foundation, released the following statement on President Trump’s decision to remove the United States from the 195-nation 2015 Paris agreement on climate change.
May 18, 2017
Amman Releases Jordan’s First Citywide Resilience Strategy
- "Resilient Amman – Welcoming, Young, Diverse" provides integrated solutions to build a smart, innovative, and environmentally proactive city with engaged and empowered citizens and residents.
May 10, 2017
With 60M Migrants Fleeing Their Homes, 100RC Releases Guide to Help Cities Adapt to Global Crisis
- 100 Resilient Cities today released a guide to help the world's cities confront the growing challenge of global migration in the 21st century.
May 09, 2017
- The City of Pittsburgh has partnered with Siemens to implement the City Performance Tool, a data-driven software platform that helps cities calculate the environmental and economic impacts of infrastructure technologies.
April 19, 2017
100RC and IHS Markit Announce Partnership to Bring In-Depth Economic Analysis to Cities
- IHS Markit Will Provide Help 100RC's Members Network Cities with Economic Analysis that Identifies Opportunities for Equitable Growth and Development
April 18, 2017
- Created in conjunction with 100 Resilient Cities – Pioneered by The Rockefeller Foundation, the Surat Resilience Strategy will aid the city in fostering a robust and thriving community that is healthy, equitable, economically viable and environmentally sound.
August 25, 2015
- New Orleans works to build resilience for the city's long term future.
March 31, 2015
- What resilience means in Oakland and the opportunities it presents.
February 24, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Can Chief Resilience Officers Save Our Cities?
- Journalist Nick Michell speaks to a few 100RC CROs about their challenges.
January 28, 2015
IN THE MEDIA:
Rockefeller President Dr. Rodin Discusses Resilience at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Rockefeller President Dr. Judith Rodin discusses resilience and her book, The Resilience Dividend, at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
September 07, 2014
IN THE MEDIA:
Surat Gets Ready for ‘Resilient Strategies’
- Surat, India is excited to join 100 Resilient Cities.
June 30, 2014
- Los Angeles' new CRO will help the city grow stronger, ready for the next disaster and better for its citizens at all times.